Ever heard of the spellbound story of Romeo and Juliet? The story is a powerful reflection of the love between two lovers.
There are arrays of love stories foregrounding the theme of love among couples. Even kids aren't left out in the game of love. They're also in love with something.
Toy guns! The bond between kids and toy guns remains inexplicable. A glance at their ecstasy and energy when playing around with toy guns proves this.
We'll be reviewing of the top pump action guns: Rampage vs the Alpha Trooper both suitable for your kids right here. Ready? Let's move!
To every tough Nerf battle, a tough Nerf warrior and high-grade Nerf gun must be on the ground.
You don't stand much chance of winning mega-sized battles without some heavy ammunition. We put together a very in-depth Rampage review that you can check out.
If your mission has a heavy coverage, Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Toy Blaster will give you the power you need.
When it involves matters of high blaster performance, Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Toy Blaster is the best in the game.
Its upgraded distance and revolutionary Elite Dart features make the Nerf gun the leading weapon in today's blaster technology.
Heavy Slam Fire action is just at your fingertips with this 25-dart Rampage blaster. Get the 25-dart drum fully loaded with Elite Darts.
Take aim and take out your targets as fast as you can by sliding the Slam Fire Handle. You'd be launching a wave of darts that'll clip down your targets.
In Nerf battles, exercising power and control over toy guns is of immense importance. This Nerf Rampage blaster gives you control over your rate of fire.
You can unleash a continuous stream of darts by pulling down the trigger and sliding the Slam Fire Handle rapidly back and forth.
For optimized blaster performance, you can use the 25-dart drum to upgrade other Clip System N-Strike blaster.
Each blaster is sold separately, making the upgrade easy and convenient.
25-dart Slam Fire!
Get prepared for battle with Nerf Rampage N-Strike Elite Toy Blaster. Load up the drum 25 Elite Darts and snap it into the Rampage blaster.
Your rate of firing can be held under complete control with the two firing modes of the gun.
For precision missions, fire one dart at a time. If you want to fight your way out with multiple shots in tight situations, you can unleash a non-stop stream of darts by holding down the trigger and consecutively sliding the Slam Fire Handle back and forth rapidly.
The N-Strike Elite feature of the Rampage blaster gives you the chance to launch an Elite Dart up to 75 feet.
The drum can hold up to 25 Elite Darts which can work with any Clip System N-Strike blaster. With the Slam Fire Handle, you can fire one dart at a time or launch a stream of dart fires.
Features & Details
- High capacity 25 dart drum: The drum holding capacity gives you plenty of firepowers to perform well in Nerf battles. The Nerf Rampage blaster's drum holds up to 25 darts with the inclusion of 25 official Nerf Elite foam darts.
- Rapid Slam Fire Action for dart blasting: Fire one dart at a time or launch a stream of darts by holding down the trigger and rapidly sliding the Slam Fire Action handle.
- Inclusion of 25-darts: The toy gun is included with 25 official Nerf Elite darts. These Elite darts are flexible, constructed of foam, and have hollow tips. They're tested and approved to be high-quality darts designed specifically for long-distance.
- Hand powered blasting up to 90 feet (27 meters): This Nerf Rampage blaster gives you a sense of dominion and control in any Nerf mission. As long as you brandish the toy gun in your hands, you're in full control of the battle situation.
- Launch darts flying up as high as 90 feet (27 meters away). No batteries are required! Rampage your way through the battle with this Nerf Rampage blaster.
- Product Dimensions: 4.45 x 21.3 x 13.43 inches.
- Item Weight: 2.87 pounds.
- 25-dart Slam Fire.
- N-Strike Elite Power.
- Inclusion of tactical rails for customizing the toy gun with any Tactical Rail accessory.
- 75-foot range.
- The 25-dart drum can work with any Clip System N-Strike blaster.
- Slam Fire Action handle for launching a rapid stream of darts.
Caution: To avoid injury, do not aim at the eyes or face. Recommendably, use only NERF official darts with the toy gun. Other darts may not be suitable to meet safety standards.
Do not modify any part of the dart or dart blaster. Some assemblage is required in setting up the toy gun. No tools are needed.
- High capacity 25 dart drum: The Nerf Rampage blaster’s drum holds up to 25 darts and includes 25 official Nerf Elite foam darts giving you plenty of firepower for Nerf battles
- Slam fire action for rapid dart blasting: shoot a rapid fire dart Storm at targets with the toy blaster’s slam fire action feature as you hold down the trigger and slide the handle
- Hand powered blasting up to 90 feet (27 meters): you're in control as you prime and fire the Rampage Nerf blaster by hand; No batteries required and send darts flying up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes 25 darts: includes 25 official Nerf Elite darts that are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
NERF ALPHA TROOPER
Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12 and CS-6 are basically designed with the same blasters.
These Nerf blasters were first released in 2013. Both Nerf alpha troopers have a very reliable firing mechanism found in the Retaliator.
The NERF Elite Alpha Trooper has been around since 2013 as Nerf N-Strike Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12. The alpha is often called EAT by users.
Before the emergence of Alpha trooper CS-12, the N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18 has reigned.
But in 2013, Alpha trooper CS-12 came in to replace Alpha Trooper CS-18. The replacement resulted in the changing of the 18 round drum to a 12 round magazine.
It also changed the reverse plunger system to a direct system that is found in Retaliator.
The year 2015 saw the incoming of Elite XD Alpha Trooper CS-6. Aside from its orange paint scheme, it appeared that Alpha Trooper CS-6 was released to eliminate some spare parts.
The evidence of this is shown in the small-sized body of the 6 round magazines. It's the same with the N-Strike.
Furthermore, the stock also comes from the discontinued Spectre REV-5 with designs that point to the fact that Alpha Trooper CS-6 is made from Jolly.
But regardless of these changes, the basic blaster is still very much in shape.
All you need to do is to opt-in for a quick upgrade to the spring and several other bigger magazines to arrive at a basic Nerf Alpha Trooper blaster.
Making the upgrades to fit is very simple. You needn't worry about fitting in some batteries or fiddly motors. You can carry out the fitting task with your screwdriver.
Besides, using a screwdriver is a good start if you've not modded a blaster before.
Getting Started with Alpha Trooper
Alpha Trooper comes with a compact blaster with a longer barrel. Alpha Trooper CS-12 comes with 12 darts and a 12 magazine while Alpha Trooper CS-6 comes with 6 darts magazines.
The CS-6 also features a stock, but it bends when you prime it with your blaster. You can rectify this by using a Worker stock.
It's rated as one of the top pump action Nerf guns on the market.
Furthermore, both Alpha Trooper CS-12 and CS-6 don't need batteries. All you need to do is prime it up and fire.
Changing the magazine is quite easy. To change it, pull back the priming handle then hold down the release button and remove the magazine with your other free hand.
Both Alpha Troopers feature release catch on either side, which makes both of them workable for left and right-handers.
The release catch for both Alpha Trooper CS-12 and CS-6 is fit and standard for all magazine-fed Nerf guns.
Once you have the magazine set in, pull the priming handle back, then push it forward and you're ready to start the game!
Designs and Ergonomics
The barrel has no attachment, but there's really not much need for it. The stock attachment point is located at the rear side. Just across the top are the tactical rail and the jam door.
If you want to free any stuck dart, you can open the tactical rail and jam door to free the stuck darts.
Outside the box, Alpha Trooper is light, weighing just two pounds with just 19.7 inches long. These features make the gun easy to carry about anywhere and at any time.
Furthermore, it has a comfortable and nice grip. The prime handle is designed with a lip which makes the gun easy to pull with little grip force required.
The trigger also has a nice touch and feel. There's a sling mounting on the bottom of the grip coupled with slot to hold an extra dart... just in case you need it in tight situations.
Key Features and Details
- Quality blaster designed to meet your need.
- The CS-6 is easier to find than CS-12.
- Reliable firing mechanism.
- No batteries required.
- Capable of firing three darts per second in a slam fire.
- It doesn't jam easily.
- 12 dart magazine for the Alpha CS-12 and 6 dart magazine for the CS-6.
Nothing feels thrilling than emerging as the champion of Nerf battles. The grand feeling makes you feel right on top of the universe! Boost your chances of winning with Nerf toy guns reviewed here.
Nerf toy gun products are great items to make your kids happy. Get them Nerf Rampage and Alpha Trooper Nerf guns for a maximum fun experience!