By: Jeremy Alden
If your child is having a birthday coming up soon, choosing the RIGHT Nerf blasters for their age and size is important. It's also important that they fit within your budget.
Let's dive into my top 10 list:
10 Best Nerf Guns For Birthday Party Presents
#1: Nerf StrongArm
- Flip open the rotating barrel for easy loading
- Speed and mobility are yours with the quick-draw fast firing of the Strongarm blaster!
- It has the same long-range power as other N-Strike Elite blasters sold separately firing the 6 Elite Darts up to 75 feet.
- Hold the trigger down and pump the Slam Fire handle repeatedly to rapid-fire all 6 of your darts at your target!
- Loading is easy and quick with the flip-open rotating barrel and you can attach most N-Strike accessories sold separately to the blaster s Tactical Rail for even more battle advantage.
- Add the Strongarm blaster to your arsenal and unleash a storm of darts at your target!
#2: Nerf Disruptor
- Fire and strike fast with the Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor blaster!
- This quick-draw blaster has a rotating drum that holds up to 6 Elite darts.
- Choose your target and fire 1 dart at a time or unleash all 6 darts in rapid succession with slam-fire action.
- To prime the blaster pull the slide back and release.
- Check the indicator; if it s orange the blaster is primed and ready to fire. Includes blaster
#3: Nerf Zombie Strike Nailbiter
- FAST FIRING, NO PRIMING: The Nerf Zombie Strike Nailbiter toy blaster features fast firing with no priming
- 8-DART INDEXING CLIP: The Nailbiter blaster has an attached 8-dart clip that automatically indexes to the next dart
- 8 ZOMBIE STRIKE DARTS: The Nailbiter blaster comes with 8 Official Nerf Zombie Strike Elite darts
- PART OF THE ZOMBIE STRIKE SURVIVAL SYSTEM: The blaster is part of the Nerf Zombie Strike Survival System of blasters and accessories
- Nerf Zombie Strike Survival System Nailbiter toy blaster to fight zombies.
- Load the darts into the vertical indexing clip and pull the trigger to fire.
#4: Nerf Rival Kronos (for kids over 10)
- Experience the intensity of nerf rival battles with this spring-action blaster
- Fires rounds at a velocity of 90 feet per second (27 meters per second)
- This breech-load blaster holds up to 5 rounds
- Comes 5 high-impact rounds
- Has a trigger lock, tactical rail, and ready indicator
- Open the breech to load 5 high-impact rounds prime it with the spring-action mechanism and pull the trigger to unleash 1 round.
- The blaster fires rounds at a velocity of 90 feet per second (27 meters per second).
- A trigger lock prevents the blaster from being fired accidentally.
- The ready indicator shows when the blaster is fully primed.
#5: Nerf Elite SurgeFire
- Blast nerf elite darts from the 15-dart rotating drum
- The blaster fires nerf elite darts up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Launch darts fast with slam-fire action
- The blaster features pump-action blasting
- Surgefire blaster comes with 15 elite darts
- Slam the competition with the Nerf N-Strike Elite SurgeFire blaster.
#6: Nerf Mega Cyclone Shock
Nerf Mega CycloneShock Blaster with 6 Nerf Darts Walmart Exclusive
- This version of the mighty Nerf Mega CycloneShock toy blaster includes 6 darts.
- Shock the competition with the awesome power of this Nerf Mega blaster as you fire 6 darts in a row from the blaster's revolving 6-dart drum.
- Pull the slide back and release to prime this blaster then pull the trigger to send the Nerf dart shooting through the air up 90 feet (27 meters).
- Prime and fire again! Nerf Mega darts are designed for power and make a whistling sound as they streak through the air.
- Powered by hand no batteries required.
#7: Nerf Rival Zeus (best of over 10 years old)
- Motorized blasting
- Includes 12 high-impact nerf rival rounds
- Easy-load, ambidextrous magazine
- Flip-up sights, trigger lock and jam clearing door
- 2 tactical rails for nerf rival accessories (sold separately)
- Requires 6 c batteries (not included)
- The Zeus MXV-1200 motorized blaster fires at a velocity up to 100 feet per second (fps) with high accuracy.
- It comes with an easy-load clear magazine that holds 12 high-impact foam rounds and flip-up sights offer a more accurate shot.
- The blaster has a trigger lock tactical rails and ambidextrous magazine release so lefties and righties are on equal footing.
#8: Nerf Demolisher
#9: Nerf N-Strike Maverick Rev-6
#10: Nerf Zombie Strike Crosscut Blaster
- Nerf MicroShots Zombie Strike Crosscut Blaster Big Fun with Mini Blasters:¬†Blast into big fun with the Nerf MicroShots series that features collectible mini-sized versions of favorite Nerf blasters.
- Cut a path through the zombies with the MicroShots Zombie Strike Crosscut blaster which fires 1 dart at a time and comes with 2 official Nerf Elite Zombie Strike darts. Each blaster sold separately.
- Collect and Battle:¬†Nerf MicroShots series blasters capture the iconic look of the original blasters but in a scrunched-down style all their own. Their look and size makes them collectible additions to any Nerf collection. When battlers aren‚Äôt displaying their MicroShots Zombie Strike Crosscut blaster they can bring it along on a zombie-fighting mission for single-shot blasting action.
- Load Prime and Fire:¬†Load 1 dart into the Nerf MicroShots Zombie Strike Crosscut blaster and pull back the handle to prime then pull the trigger to fire 1 dart.
- This Nerf MicroShots blaster comes with 2 official Nerf Elite Zombie Strike darts that are designed for distance.
- With its distinctive look the blaster is as much fun to collect as it is to blast! Includes blaster and 2 darts.
There you have it.. my top 10 picks for the Best Nerf Guns For Birthday Party presents for kids.
About the Author
Jeremy is the founder of Dart Dudes, the leading resource for parents looking to pick up a Nerf toy for a child. He grew up with his four brothers and two sisters where there was always a Nerf war taking place.
With a focus on safety, Jeremy has helped thousands of parents help chose the right Nerf toy for their kids or grandkids. He lives in California with his wife and family. Learn more about me. - You can email me email@example.com